Thursday, October 4, 2007
Could It Be?
Just to let you know how preoccupied I have been of late: This morning I shaved one whole leg with the razor blade UPSIDE DOWN! No, I wasn't holding the razor by the head--just how dumb do you think I am???--but the razor head popped off and fell in the tub when I took the protective cover off the blade, and I was so distracted that I didn't even notice that I put it back on upside down. It wasn't until I was finished that I became vaguely aware of a dull sensation on my leg, and I leaned down and discovered that my leg was just as stubbly as it had been when I started. Preoccupation, or is this yet another warning sign of DBS (Dumb Blonde Syndrome) with which my brother-in-law believes I'm afflicted? You decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment